Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Somethings



Sometimes I feel like something is happening around me that I can’t gauge. When I try to imagine what it is, it feels like what a warm blast of air would feel like on my face in Delhi summers, or the way the grass feels in misty evenings, or just a random formation of light generally in green or blue that surrounds me, gives me the chills but makes me feel like I have a secret.
I often want to fall. Like if you are pushed into a swimming pool from a height (have never done that, can only imagine). I feel something rushing from my stomach upto my throat, giving a heady feeling...just thinking about it... these feelings also have that something about them…like something is happening around me…a warm cozy something, i-can’t – breathe something…

I wonder what these somethings would be like, if they were visible. What form, what shape, what colour…soft and serene…callused and harsh, really really dark or pretty ethereal..like people or like objects. How will they respond? Can they touch? Can they smile? Can they look into your eyes?
I just know those somethings keep me sane...they make me like love.

No comments:

Post a Comment